Thursday, April 03, 2008

Blue Skies and Eagles

Last weekend we had a blue sky at one point in the day. Jonathan whistled at it and it whistled back. Jonathan has a way with eagles. Growing up in southeast he and his family have rescued all kinds of critters. They once had an injured eagle on their floathouse for several days until the Fish and Game could come and pick it up for rehab. Last summer, he rescued one that was drowning a couple of miles offshore. He got it dried off and released it on the beach in front of the trailer where we could keep the dogs away until it could fly. I told him sometimes I feel like Bam Margera's mom, April, because everytime I come home it seems like it is something else. I was shocked/speechless when I came home and there was a bald eagle in the living room.

No comments: