Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring sprung again, this time I have the critters to prove it.

I saw the first black bear of the season today. It was a little one but his coat was nice and healthy and very dark. He was eating grass on the side of the road, he was pretty relaxed and aware that I was there, he made his way through some grass and then went into the timber line. Jonathan called and said there was a weird white duck down at the ball field. It turned out to be four snow geese, 1 male 3 females, passing through on their migration. There were also a bunch of deer (sitka black tail) out too. They're all over the place.
I also found out I am accepted to the Master of Teaching program at U of Alaska and I also heard from my prof from URI. He wanted to know if I still plan on finishing my thesis, but I am pretty sure I missed the deadline on that one. If not I may be able to finish still. I have completed all of the course work, just have to turn in the darn paper.

No comments: